The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service (US&FCS) and FedEx have joined forces to help NAM members expand their export sales of manufactured goods through the New Market Export Initiative (NMEI). With this personalized program, your company will receive expert analysis on new countries to target, matchmaking services to connect with key prospects and help with logistics and shipping.
Three Steps to Expanding Sales to New Markets
1. Complete the brief registration form here: nam.org/NMEIregister.
2. The US&FCS–NAM liaison will contact you to explain the program.
3. You and the US&FCS–NAM liaison will work together to search for new markets for your U.S. manufactured products.
The Program Features*
1. Identification of export markets you might be missing
2. Trade counseling and market-specific intelligence
3. Matchmaking to help connect you with the right partners and prospects
4. Shipping and logistics advice from experts at FedEx
5. 90-day access to the U.S. Census Bureau’s USA trade online research
6. Access to the US&FCS research library, which contains more than 100,000 industry and country-specific market reports, authored by specialists working in overseas posts
7. Online training from US&FCS consultants at export.gov
8. Discounted advertising in Commercial News USA, which reaches 250,000 potential customers in 178 countries
*All items listed are free for active NAM members (except items #3 and #8).