The NAM is working with our members to supercharge their advocacy, and recognize the exceptional work manufacturers do to take action on behalf of the industry.
We’re asking NAM members to identify the point person in their organization to serve as an “ambassador” to these advocacy initiatives. Using the fields below, let us know how to get your team started:
We’ll take things from there by providing issue updates, tailored resources, specialized trainings and other resources you need to help advance manufacturing policy issues and support the more than 12.8 million men and women who make things in America. Your team’s participation will also help us spotlight to your peers and other NAM members the exceptional work manufacturers are doing to take action.
What kind of opportunities can NAM Advocacy Ambassadors commit to taking advantage of?
- Advance the NAM’s ability to advocate on your behalf by sharing stories or anecdotes about how a policy issue affects your business.
- Help grow the NAM’s network of manufacturing champions among your workforce by circulating a Manufacturers United sign-up email to your employees, or host a sign-up event with the assistance of NAM staff.
- Spread key messages about manufacturing issues and drive social media conversations about pro-manufacturing priorities.
- Join colleagues across the manufacturing industry in signing official letters to Congress on top manufacturing priorities.
- Host elected officials for a facility tour and invite other manufacturers and community leaders to participate (or agree to do so virtually).
- Work with the NAM to submit an op-ed, letter to the editor, or making a media appearance on a NAM priority issues.
The NAM has a dedicated team of staff members ready to walk you through every step of this program. Need more details? Contact NAM Assistant Vice President of Advocacy Michael O’Brien.