COVID-19 Impact on Small & Medium Manufacturers
This March 27, 2020, webinar is available for download.
More Coronavirus ResourcesCOVID-19 Resources
For small- and medium-sized manufacturers, the Small Business Administration, National Association of Manufacturers and the Manufacturing Leadership Council share manufacturing operations best practices in response to COVID-19.
- Bill Briggs, Senior Advisor, Office of Capital Access, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Dan Dwight, CEO, Cooley Group
- Charles Crain, Director of Tax & Domestic Economic Policy, NAM
- Drew Schneider, Director of Labor & Employment Policy, NAM
- Moderator: David Brousell, Vice President and Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Fill out the form to access a free recording of the NAM webinar. You will be immediately taken to the download upon completion of the form. All fields are required.