COVID-19 Update from Mike Pence, CDC & Hershey
This March 20, 2020, webinar is available for download.
More Coronavirus ResourcesCOVID-19 Resources
Vice President Mike Pence, leader of the White House COVID-19 task force, and the Center for Disease Control provide manufacturers with an update on federal government action to control COVID-19. Hershey also shares manufacturing facility best practices to keep operations running smoothly.
- Mike Pence, Vice President of the United States
- Jay Timmons, NAM President and CEO
- Todd Niemeier, COVID-19 Response-Health Systems and Worker Safety Task Force, CDC
- Will Bonifant, Hershey VP of Engineering
- Tim Heidgardner, Hersey Sr. Director of Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain
- Moderator: David Brousell, Vice President and Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Fill out the form to access a free recording of the NAM webinar. You will be immediately taken to the download upon completion of the form. All fields are required.