Rethinking Manufacturing Worker Safety: Integrating Technology
This June 22, 2020, webinar is available for download.
More Coronavirus ResourcesCOVID-19 Resources
On this webinar, the NAM discusses how to integrate technology to streamline processes and how to maximize investment in technologies, in the interest of promoting workplace safety. Panelists explore the use of management systems, creative uses of existing tech and multi-use technology all with the goal of keeping all manufacturing employees safe and sanitary—from the shop floor or in an office.
- Jeff Bassett, Industry X.0 Digital Workforce Lead, Accenture
- Taher Behbehani, Senior Vice President and General Manager, B2B Mobile Business, Samsung Electronics America
- Jeff McKinney, Managing Director, North American Strategy – Supply Chain & Operations, Accenture
- Harry Patz, Senior Vice President and General Manager, B2B Enterprise Display Business, Samsung Electronics America
- Moderator: David Brousell, Executive Director, Manufacturing Leadership Council
Fill out the form to access a free recording of the NAM webinar. You will be immediately taken to the download upon completion of the form. All fields are required.