The Power of Your Example
Every day, millions of Americans are getting vaccinated, but we’re far from where we need to be–to fully safeguard our workplaces and families and end this pandemic. Help us draw more attention to your example to encourage others to follow your lead and get armed against COVID-19. We may post your video or photos on this website, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and/or on other materials advancing the “This Is Our Shot” Project.
Thank you for letting us share your story!
Try to keep your video to a minute or less, look straight into the camera, and simply talk about things like this:
- Say your first name, where you live and what you do.
- Tell us why you decided to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
A few tips:
- Your story is better when NOT scripted. Simply look at the camera–and start saying what comes to your mind.
- If you make a mistake or stumble, that’s okay! We may edit these videos for clarity and trim to an appropriate length, but we will keep your story intact.
- Have the light shining on your face, not behind you.
If you can or prefer to just send a photo, send us a photo of you getting your COVID-19 vaccination or a post-vaccination photo with a yellow and red ribbon, vaccinated sticker or band-aid.